Sunday, October 13, 2013

Frenchman Coulee 10.5.13

With Erin, I drove out to Frenchman Coulee for the day to work out some sport problems.  We ended up at River View park trying to avoid crowds.  I got in 3 leads and several repeats of each.  I was unable to get the 5.9 I tested out but got a 10A!
Area:
RiverView Park
5.8 Oh Coulee, Oh Coulee
5.10A Bob is Real
5.8 Masticate Expectorate
Trying to work out the start of One Move Blunder 5.9 I can to the conclusion it wasn't work the ground fall to get to the first bolt so we moved on.  Oddly the start to the 5.10A next to is was far more secure.
Sunshine Wall
5.8 Crossing the Threshold (Trad)

As a training note, after leading a route I like to climb it two additional times for speed and to work out any areas that felt less that comfortable.

Check out the routes here:

http://www.justgetout.net/ClientFiles/8ecf9e69-8f8f-419d-91d8-10c7ca9cbcbb/VantageGuide-AllEdited-515.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment