Monday, October 21, 2013

SBP 10.21.13 and Stone Gardens Bellevue 10.20.13 and Weigh in

Monday Weigh in 181.5 at 9:00PM

In reverse chronological order here we go.  SBP had a bouldering competition on Saturday that has been thwarting my best laid workout plans.  Closed Thursday, Friday, Saturday they re opened today with most of the competition routes up.  This means many fewer routes to choose form though they are all new.  I probably knocked out 15 routes today.   I was climbing hard and projecting routes but not following the plan so to speak.  I feel my original plans have left me strong but as I stray away my gains wain.  I can now climb V5 at SBP which is a big gain since the summer began.

At Stone Gardens I climbed with Nick using a point system.  We were lead climbing so routes were on a 5 point scale.  We were assigned points mirroring the grade.  A 5.9 is worth 9 points.  Routes that are at ones climbing grade are worth double. so a 5.10 is worth 20 points.  Routes above are also double.  We climbed to 100 points.  I tapped out at exactly 100 feeling totally worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment