Tuesday, October 15, 2013

SBP 10.15.13

After two days off I started off with the green circuit once again.  The climbing was going poorly at first, my hands were cold from the bike ride to the gym and my head was not in it, resulting in poor climbing and difficulties on easy routes.  After 10-15 boulder problems I started to get warmed up and into climbing mode.  I was able to complete two V5 projects and feel strong and smooth. on several V4s which disquieted me in the past.  Still a bit sore in the distal interphalangeal joint (the joint closest to the fingernail.) for both middle fingers.

I completed most of the green circuit, however; the gym has put up very few new routes over the last few weeks so I have gotten distracted and moved to other routes of similar grades.

No comments:

Post a Comment